4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever!
- 1 One chicken breast per serving
- 1 Sauce of your choice. ( I used pesto sauce for myself and my daughter and I used tomato sauce for my husband)
- 1 Sliced Roma tomatoes
- 1 Italian blend cheese ( you get pre shredded packages that include mozzarella, Romano, Parmesan, and provolone)
- First thing you need to do if you have a very large chicken breast like I did is butterfly them and open them up so they cook more evenly
- Coat one side with whatever sauce you choose
- Next, place your sliced tomatoes on top of the sauce and cover with cheese!
- Next, this is where you're going to have to use your best judgment: if you have very thick breasts and you do have to butterfly them I would cook them at 400 for 45 minutes.
- If you have average sized breasts where you did not have to butterfly them I would cook them at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Or until your desired doneness.