Alvin's Homemade Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 1 can canned chicken
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 x frzn deep-dish pie shells, thawed salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix above ingredients.
- Add in salt and pepper.
- Pour mix in one of the pie shells.
- Place the remaining pie shell on top, removing the aluminum pan.
- Wet your hands with hot water; press firmly around the edges of the pie to seal.
- Cook pie for 45 min to 1 hour, or possibly till top is a golden.