Asian Sweet and Sour Stir Fry Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 12 celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 200 g red cabbage, chopped
- 200 g Chinese cabbage, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into strips
- 100 g baby corn, cut into 1/2 inch
- 1 whole tomato, cut into wedges
- 5 pieces green beans, cut into 1/2 inch long
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced into chunks
- 1 green sweet pepper, sliced into chunks
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons catsup
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 200 g tofu, diced
- 200 g oyster mushrooms, sliced
- In a cup, combine the mixture of lime juice, sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, all-purpose flour and black pepper.
- In a wok, heat oil and fry the garlic, onion and celery, then stir-fry the mushroom for 1 minute.
- Add the baby corn, tomatoes, and carrots together with the mixture and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add all the remaining vegetables and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the tofu and simmer for 1 minute.