Arctic Lemon Freeze
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 cup lemon juice
- 1 12 cups Cool Whip
- Stir the melted butter into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Pat the crumb mixture into the bottom of buttered 8"x8" square inch pan, reserving one tablespoon for garnish.
- In medium bowl, combine the pie filling, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice and mix until smooth.
- Spread into the prepared pan and top with Cool Whip and reserved crumbs.
- Freeze for 3 hours prior to serving.