Alabama-Style Shrimp Bake
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cups lemon juice
- 3/4 cups worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper coarsely ground
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves dried
- 18 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon red hot pepper sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 1/2 pounds shrimp unpeeled large or jumbo, jumbo
- 2 each lemons thinly sliced
- 1 medium onions thinly sliced
- 3 each rosemary sprigs
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rinse shrimp with cold water; drain well.
- Layer shrimp, lemon slices, and onion slices in an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp.
- Bake uncovered, at 400 for 20 to 25 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired.