Arugula Salad With Bocconcini And Basil Oil Recipe
- 8 ounce Arugula
- 2 ounce Peppers, (red and yellow), roasted
- 4 x Plum tomatoes, oven dry
- 1/2 ounce Nicoise olives, minced
- 6 ounce Mozzarella
- 5 Tbsp. Tomato fondue *
- 6 piece bocconcini
- 2 ounce Virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce Roasted garlic oil
- 2 ounce Balsamic vinegar Salt and pepper
- In bowl combine arugula, peppers, oven dry tomatoes, olives and dressing.
- Season to taste.
- On large plate place salad.
- Top with slices of mozzarella.
- Garnish with dollops of tomato fondue and bocconcini.
- * Note: Tomato Fondue - fresh tomatoes cooked slowly, about 2 to 3 hrs, with shallots, garlic and seasonings till well concentrated.