A.1. Classic Steak Kabobs
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak (2 lb.), 1 inch thick, cut into 1-1/4-inch pieces
- 2 green peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 fresh mushrooms (1/2 lb.)
- 1 small sweet onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pkg. (1.25 oz.) A.1. Original Marinade Mix
- 1/4 cup HEINZ Distilled White Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Place meat and vegetables in large bowl.
- Whisk remaining ingredients until blended.
- Add to meat and vegetables; toss to evenly coat.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Remove meat and vegetables from marinade; discard marinade.
- Thread meat and vegetables alternately onto 8 skewers.
- Grill 10 min.
- or until meat is done (160 degrees F), turning kabobs occasionally.