Apple and Celery Salad with Peanuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 crisp red apples such as Fuji or Rome, cut into 1/4-inch-thick julienne
- 2 tart green apples such as Granny Smith, cut into 1/4-inch-thick julienne
- 4 large celery ribs, cut into 1/4-inch-thick julienne
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup dry-roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Whisk together lemon juice and mustard in a large bowl.
- Add oil in a stream, whisking until emulsified.
- Add apples, celery, and parsley, tossing to coat.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with peanuts.