"fried" Spiced Potato Skins
- 2 potatoes, of your liking
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 18 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder
- 18 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 14 teaspoon curry powder
- 14 teaspoon coriander powder
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour( there are 2 other ways also 1. boil until just below tender and cut in half and then quarter and scoop out insides.
- Or 2.
- Microwave for however long your specific microwave says and then cut and scoop!
- Keep oven on.
- Slice potatoes in half, let cool slightly.
- Scoop out insides leaving 1/4 left.
- Cut each potatoe half into another half.
- Place olive oil in a small bowl.
- Dip each piece into oil.
- Place onto non stick baking sheet.
- Combine all spices and sprinkle over the potato pieces.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crispy/brown.