Apple Cinnamon Brie Quesadillas
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, divided
- 2 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and cheese thinly sliced
- 1 sweet-tart apple, such as Fugi or Gala, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Melt 3/4 teaspoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat, tilting the skillet to evenly spread butter.
- Place 1 tortilla in the melted butter.
- Cover tortilla with Brie cheese slices and apple slices; sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the remaining tortilla over the filling.
- Cook quesadilla until bottom tortilla is browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spread the remaining 3/4 teaspoon butter on top tortilla; carefully flip quesadilla and cook until bottom tortilla is browned and cheese is melted, 3 to 5 more minutes.
- Slice quesadilla into quarters.