Amaretto Peaches over Grilled Angel Food Cake with Honey Cream
- 3 cups thinly sliced peaches (about 4 medium)
- 2 Tbs. Amaretto liqueur
- 2 tsp. cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 4 1-inch-thick slices prepared angel food cake
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Cut 2 10-inch lengths heavy-duty foil.
- Place 11/2 cups peaches in center of each foil sheet, and top with 1 Tbs.
- Amaretto, 1 tsp.
- butter, and 1/8 tsp.
- Fold foil edges together to seal packets, and place on grill.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer packets to baking sheet to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whisk together sour cream and honey in bowl.
- Grill cake slices 30 seconds each, or until golden.
- Transfer to plates, top with peaches, and garnish with honey cream.