50 Calorie Delicious Ajvar Sprouts
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 12 tablespoons ajvar
- 12 teaspoon chili powder
- Rinse the bean sprouts, and place the moist sprouts in a non-stick frying pan over medium to high heat.
- DO NOT use oil.
- If you don't have a non-stick frying pan, boil or steam the sprouts instead.
- The longer they are heated, the softer they'll be.
- The sprouts will slowly get a fresh green color.
- When the sprouts start sticking slightly to the pan, remove from heat at once.
- Transfer the sprouts to a bowl and add the ajvar and desired amount of chili powder.
- You can also use peperoncini.
- enjoy a light and delicious savory snack!