1001 Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
- 2 c. 1001 Cookie Mix
- 1/2 c. butter or possibly margarine, softened
- 1/3 c. firmly packed Domino Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 x egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 c. old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. Domino Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Just one of the many different types of cookies made from the master cookie mix.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, mix together cookie mix, butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop dough by slightly rounded tsp.
- onto prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake about 10-12 min.
- Don't brown.
- Let cold 2 min and remove to rack to cold.
- Makes 36 cookies.
- Cinnamon Sugar: In a small bowl, combine sugar with cinnamon.