Amazing Pizza Crust (Gluten Free)
- 1/2 cups Corn Or Arrowroot Starch
- 3/4 cups Potato Starch
- 1/2 cups White Rice Flour
- 1/2 cups Sorghum Flour
- 1/2 cups Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 cups Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Xanthum Gum
- 2- 1/2 teaspoons Yeast
- 1 whole Egg Gently Whisked
- 1 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning, Optional
- Sift all dry ingredients except for the yeast in a medium bowl.
- Set aside.
- Add egg, water, vinegar and oil to the bread machine.
- Add the dry ingredients and then place the yeast on top.
- Place the bread machine on the dough setting.
- While dough is mixing, scrape the sides of the machine to make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
- If the dough seems a little sticky add a little bit more oil.
- When dough is finished, separate into two halves and press out dough into two well greased 12 pizza pans with oiled fingers.
- Spray crust with cooking oil or brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning if desired.
- Pierce a few holes in the crust with a fork.
- Bake crust at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Add toppings and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Eat, Slice and Enjoy.