Asian Dressing Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lemon or possibly lime juice or possibly cider vinegar
- 2 x tablespons Rice wine vinegar or possibly balsamic vinegar
- 1 x Garlic clove chopped or possibly pressed
- 2 tsp Finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. Tamari or possibly Kikkoman soy sauce Salt to taste Black pepper, freshly grnd to taste
- 1/4 c. Dark Chinese sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Warm chili oil or possibly sauce (or possibly a few dashes of cayenne pepper)
- 1/4 c. Plain lowfat yogurt or possibly buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp. Water to 2 Tbsp. (depending how thin you want the dressing)
- Combine all the ingredients and blend together well.
- Store in the refrigerator if you're not using the dressing right away.
- It will keep for three days.
- This recipe makes 1 c. of dressing.
- Comments: Whenever you want a salad with the pungent, gingery flavors of the Far East, this is the dressing to use.