- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Cheesecake or Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (10.75 or 12 oz.) pound cake, cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced (about 2 cups) Safeway 1 lb For $3.99 thru 02/09
- 1 cup blueberries
- Pour milk into bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Place 1/2 of the cake cubes in large serving bowl.
- Top with 1/2 of the fruit.
- Spread pudding mixture over fruit.
- Repeat layers with remaining cake cubes and fruit.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Note: This dessert can also be made in 13x9-inch pan.