Arugula And Nectarine Salad Recipe
- 3 Tbsp. Raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 5 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil or possibly vegetable oil
- 1 pch Sugar
- 1 pch Salt
- 1 pch Pepper
- 4 c. Arugula leaves, torn
- 4 c. Butter lettuce leaves, torn
- 2 x Ripe nectarines (up to 3) cut in slices
- 1/3 c. Walnuts, toasted*
- *Toast walnuts for 5 to 8 min in 300 F oven or possibly toaster oven.
- Combine dressing ingredients; mix together well.
- Arrange salad ingredients in bowl.
- Pour dressing over them.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings