Apple Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 2 whole Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cups Chopped Apple
- 2 Tablespoons Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 cups Dry White Wine
- 1/4 cups Water
- 1- 1/2 teaspoon Cornstarch, Dissolved In Some Water
- Pound chicken out to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Combine apple, cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Put half of the mixture in each chicken breast.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and fry chicken, rotating to brown on each side.
- Pour wine and water into the pan, turn heat down to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes, until chicken is done.
- Combine cornstarch and water; add to the sauce to thicken.
- This is great with roasted asparagus.