15 Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cover.
- Cook 4 min.
- on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add soup and water to skillet; stir.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Top with chicken; cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 min.
- or until chicken is cooked through.