Aletheas Spicy Breakfast Burrito
- 12 lb bacon (cooked) or 12 lb cubed pork (cooked)
- 5 whole eggs
- 16 ounces salsa or 16 ounces green chili sauce
- 12 lb cooked diced potato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 50 inches flour tortillas
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Scramble eggs in a large frying pan.
- Add cooked meat.
- Place half the salsa in the egg and meat mixture.
- Add potatoes, bacon and cheese.
- Mix together and set aside.
- Prepare warmed tortillas on serving plate and add 1 1/2 cups of egg mixture in the center of the tortilla.
- Fold tortilla ends in first before rolling.
- Serve with side of green chile sauce.