All Holiday Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (mild or sharp)
- 12 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos
- 2 tablespoons of diced white onions (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons of diced green peppers
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Let cream cheese soften to room temperature.
- Mix Cream cheese with shredded cheddar.
- Add all other ingredients EXCEPT the almonds.
- Mix well.
- This may take some effort.
- Shape into a ball, and then coat with the almonds.
- Let it chill in the fridge until it is more firm.
- (an hour or so).
- Serve with crackers.
- My favorite are the Wheat thins.
- NOTE: For the Christmas holidays, form cheese into a Wreath shape by putting it on a platter, and use a drinking glass to shape a hole in the middle.
- Fill the hole with assorted nuts, and add extra pimentos and green peppers around it to make it look Christmasty.
- Then you can call it a Cheese Wreath!