All-In-One Salad Bowl
- 6 each artichoke hearts cut in half
- 1 cup green beans cooked, drained, chilled
- 1/2 each onions bermuda, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green peas cooked, drained, chilled
- 1/2 cup radishes sliced
- 2 cups mixed salad greens salad greens, broken
- 1 each tomatoes tomato, cut in eighths
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 18 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 each garlic cloves
- 1 each eggs hard-cooked, chopped
- 1/4 cup pickles, sweet
- Place artichoke hearts, green beans, onion, peas, radishes, salad greens and tomato in salad bowl.
- Toss together lightly.
- Place the next 8 ingredients in a jar or shaker; blend thoroughly.
- Pour enough dressing over salad to moisten and toss lightly again.
- Makes 6 servings.