American Turkey Stuffing Recipe
- 3 c. Dry bread cubes
- 4 ounce Crumbled sausage, cooked
- 3/4 c. Diced red apple
- 1/2 c. Minced onion
- 1/2 c. Minced walnuts
- 1/2 tsp Rubbed sage
- 1 tsp Rosemary leaves, crushed
- 3/4 c. Water
- 1/3 c. Margarine
- Combine bread, sausage, apple, onion, walnuts and seasonings.
- Heat water and butter or possibly margarine till butter melts.
- Toss with bread.
- Spoon into a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Cover and bake alongside turkey during the last 45 min of roasting time.
- Serve with sliced turkey.