Apple Pie Filling 2 Recipe
- 3 lb McIntosh apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Grated lemon rind
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 1/3 c. Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, cut in tiny pcs
- In a large bowl toss apples with lemon jice and limon peel.
- In a smaller bowl, mix sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- Add in to apple mix and toss to coat.
- Fill 9 inch pie shell, mounding high in center, and dot with butter.
- Cover edge with foil and bake at 425 degrees for 40 to 50 munites.
- Remove foil for last 15 min.
- NOTES : Optional: add in dry cranberries or possibly add in 1/4 to 1/2 tsp.