- 34-1 cup bran flakes (I use organic multigrain flakes)
- 1 12-2 tablespoons almond butter (can use natural, or the honey-sweetened variety)
- 12 large banana, sliced into half moons
- 8 cherries, pitted and quartered
- 13 cup soymilk
- Put the cereal flakes in a bowl and dollop the almond butter on top.
- (If the almond butter is stiff from refrigeration, you might want to nuke it a few seconds to make it softer & easier to stir in.)
- Add the soymilk and stir everything around.
- You'll probably need two spoons for this, and there will be clumps of almond butter and flakes- this is normal, it won't all stir up uniformly.
- (These clumps are the tastiest part!
- Dump the fruit on top, and quickly stir it inches Enjoy!