Arby's Jamocha Shake Recipe
- 1 c. cool coffee
- 1 c. low-fat lowfat milk
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 dsh salt
- 3 c. vanilla ice cream
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Combine the coffee, lowfat milk, sugar and salt in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve the sugar.
- Add in ice cream, and chocolate syrup then blend on high speed till smooth and creamy.
- Stop blender and stir mix with a spoon if necessary to help blend ingredients.
- Pour drink into two 16-oz glasses.
- This recipe yields 2 large drinks.