A's Chicken Florentine and pasta
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 16 oz Cream cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup Spinach chopped
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 1 tsp oregano
- Mix you cream cheese, milk and garlic powder until fully blended.
- Then set aside
- Saute chicken until almost fully cooked then add red bell pepper.
- Boil your penne pasta until fully cooked the strain and add to your chicken
- Lastly stir in your cream cheese mixture and your spinach to your pan on med low heat until its all mixed up!
- Serve and enjoy :)