- 1 large onion
- 12 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cans french style string beans (rinsed in Hot water)
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, quartered (packed in water not oil (rinsed in hot water)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Saute onions and garlic in oil until soft = add beans and artichoke hearts which have been rinsed in hot water & drained well.
- Mix in cheese and bread crumbs--if too dry add more olive oil.
- Put in casserole dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.