Asian Style Baked Chicken Wings
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons Ginger Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 pounds Chicken Wings
- Duck Sauce, For Brushing On Wings And For Dipping
- Hot Mustard, For Dipping
- Mix together soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, ginger powder, brown sugar and garlic powder to make marinade.
- Marinate wings in this sauce overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cover a baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place wings skin side up on the baking pan and drizzle with the marinade.
- Cook at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 400 degrees F. Remove wings, flip them over and brush with duck sauce.
- Place wings back in the oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 375 degrees F. Remove the wings, flip them over and brush with more duck sauce.
- Place wings back in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- While wings are cooking, mix 2 parts duck sauce to 1 part hot mustard for dipping sauce.
- Serve wings with dipping sauce and enjoy!