- 1 as many (to taste) Apple
- Bring water to boil in a pot, and boil the apples whole for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the skin, cut each apple into four pieces, and remove the core.
- (The apples will be soft, so be careful not to cut yourself.)
- Blend in a food processor until smooth, and you're finished.
- You can store these in containers like jars, but if you are unable to eat it all right away, you can divide the apple sauce into small portions and store it in the freezer.
- I divide them into 100 ml portions and freeze them.