Apricot-Glazed Beef Ribs
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup A.1. Bold & Spicy Sauce
- 1/4 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup King Sooper's $2.49 thru 02/09
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice Safeway 4 ct For $5.00 thru 02/09
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 lb. beef ribs
- Mix all ingredients except ribs until blended.
- Pour 2/3 cup preserves mixture over ribs in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat ribs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Drain ribs; discard marinade.
- Grill ribs 10 min.
- on each side or until done, brushing occasionally with remaining preserves mixture.