Artichoke Spinach Dip
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 12 cup sour cream
- 12 cup mayonnaise
- 34 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- fresh vegetable dippers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Combine artichokes, spinach, sour cream and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add Parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Mix well and spoon into small casserole dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.