5 Minute Toasted Almond Cheesecake Pie
- 1 shortbread pie crust
- 1 14 cups cold milk
- 14 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping
- 12 cup sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- Beat milk, almond extract, pudding mixes and 1/2 of the whipped topping in medium bowl with wire whisk 1 minute.
- (Mixture will be thick.)
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the almonds onto bottom of crust.
- Spread pudding mixture over almonds in crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding in crust.
- Garnish with remaining almonds.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.