Apple Crumb Muffins Ww Recipe
- 2 c. Flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 c. Sugar, granulated
- 1 Tbsp. Baking pwdr
- 1 tsp Apple pie spice
- 1 c. Lowfat milk, skim
- 1 sm Apple, Delicious, Golden brown cored, pared, shredded
- 1/4 c. Margarine melted
- 1 x Large eggs
- 1/4 c. Flour, all-purpose
- 7 tsp Sugar, granulated
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine melted
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon, grnd
- Batter - preheat oven to 400F.
- Line 12 muffins c. with paper baking c..
- Combine flour, sugar, baking pwdr and apple pie spice.
- Combine lowfat milk, apple, margarine and egg; pour into dry mix.
- Stir till combined - don't overmix.
- Fill each c. about 2/3 full.
- Topping & Baking - Combine topping ingredients, stir till thoroughly combined; sprinkle equal amount of topping over each muffin, bake for 15 to 20 min - or possibly unitl toothpick comes out dry.
- Remove to wire rack and cold.