A Taste of Olden Times: Denpun Dango (Starch Sweets)
- 200 grams Katakuriko
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 100 to 150 ml Hot water
- 1/2 bag Cooked and sugared red beans (in your preferred size)
- In a bowl, combine sugar and katakuriko with water.
- Then, add hot water a little at a time.
- Continue working while adding small amounts of hot water until the mixture has the consistency of pancake batter.
- Mix in the beans.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook.
- Flip over when transparent in color.
- They are finished when transparent and slightly golden brown.
- Enjoy while hot.