Arugula and Prosciutto Tortilla Pizzas
- a 1/4-pound piece of prosciutto, cut into 1/4-inch dice (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 medium red onion, chopped fine (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 bunches, arugula, coarse stems discarded and the rest washed well, spun dry, and chopped (about 2 cups)
- four 8 1/2-inch flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium heavy skillet cook prosciutto and onion in oil over moderate heat, stirring, until onion is softened.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in arugula and salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange flour tortillas on 2 baking sheets and top with arugula mixture and Parmesan.
- Bake pizzas on upper and lower racks of oven, switching positions of baking sheets halfway through baking, until edges are golden, about 10 minutes.