- 2 tsp. garlic-flavored olive oil
- 2 cups frozen chopped onion
- 1 16-oz. bag frozen whole-leaf spinach
- 1 12-oz. pkg. frozen soy zesty Italian meatballs
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium high.
- Add onion, and saute 10 minutes, or until golden.
- Add 1/3 cup water, spinach and soy meatballs.
- Cover, and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream just before serving, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through, but without boiling.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve over egg noodles, if desired.