Almond Poppyseed Muffins Recipe
- 3 c. Flour
- 2 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 c. Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 c. Lowfat milk
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Almond extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Poppyseeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or possibly use muffin papers to line 2 12 c. muffin tins.
- Combine flour, sugar baking pwdr, and salt.
- In another bowl whisk oil, lowfat milk, Large eggs and extract until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients mixing until moist.
- Then gentily stir in all the poppyseeds.
- Fill muffin tins and bake 30 min.
- Liz Jones 8/92.