Amazing Sweet and Sour Spicy Bourbon Chicken
- 13 cup soy sauce
- 12 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 12 cup ketchup
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 12 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 14 cup rice wine vinegar
- 14 cup orange juice
- 14 cup brandy or 14 cup Bourbon
- 4 -5 chicken breasts, cut up bitesize
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Combine first 10 ingredients set aside.
- Stir fry chicken in oil until almost done.
- Add sauce mixture and simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and let sauce reduce until a glaze.
- Add chicken and heat through.
- Serve over white rice sprinkle w/ green onions.