15 Minute Hearty Soup Recipe
- 1/2 c. quick brown rice
- 1 pkt dry curry lentil soup mix, (2-serving size)
- 4 c. boiling water
- 12 ounce frzn mixed vegetables
- 1/2 tsp garlic pwdr Or possibly 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tsp grnd ginger Or possibly 1 Tbsp. minced ginger root
- 2 Tbsp. lime or possibly lemon juice Salt, to taste
- There are all sorts of natural vegetarian instant soups on the market, by adding rice and vegetables you've got yourself a satisfying warm meal.
- In a wide mouthed thermos, combine soup mix, brown rice and boiling water.
- Stir in vegetables, garlic and ginger, secure thermos lid tightly and let sit 15 min.
- Stir in the lime or possibly lemon juice and season with salt, if you like.
- Makes 4 servings.