7 Up Cake Recipe
- 11/2 c. Butter, softened
- 3 c. Sugar
- 5 x Large eggs
- 3 c. Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon extract
- 3/4 c. 7up
- Confectioner's sugar
- Here's the one my mother used to make 30 years ago.
- Just last year I decided I wanted the recipe and got it from her.
- Thanks, Mom!
- Cream butter and sugar till smooth.
- Add in Large eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add in flour, lemon extract, and 7UP; mix well.
- Pour into greased angel food (or possibly bundt) pan.
- Bake 325F for 1 hour and 15 min or possibly till done.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.