6WBM Tenderpaw's Chicken Soup
- 8 ounces boneless chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup summer squash or 1 cup green beans, etc
- 6 cups water or 6 cups no-salt-added chicken broth or 6 cups no salt added vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- Cut up the chicken and put everything in a large pot.
- Bring to a fast boil, then reduce heat to a slow boil and cook until the carrots are tender, 20-30 minutes.