- 5 slice Amberjack filets
- 1/2 Daikon radish
- 1 dash Green onions
- 1 dash Soy sauce
- 1 dash Cooking sake, mirin
- 1 dash Ginger
- 1 dash Dashi stock
- 1 dash Sugar
- Parboil the daikon in rice water.
- Once the water has begun to boil, immerse the amberjack.
- Once it is cooked, remove the scum, drain and rinse to remove the smell.
- Mix together the cooking sake, mirin, soy sauce, dashi stock, sugar, and ginger to taste in the pot.
- Return the daikon and amberjack to the pot and simmer until the flavors are absorbed.
- Top as you like with the onion or yuzu pepper paste and serve!