Anchovy Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 x ciabatta loaf
- 6 x salted anchovy fillets prepared (qv) and finely minced
- 3 Tbsp. finely minced flat leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. salted capers prepared (qv) and finely minced
- 1 clv garlic peeled and crushed
- 2 x hard boiled egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp freshly grnd black pepper
- Soak the bread in 1/2 c. water then squeeze out the liquid.
- Mix the bread with the anchovies parsley capers garlic and elg yolks using a fork.
- Add in the vinegar oil and pepper.