20 Minute Oriental Chicken & Rice Dinner
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can water (1-1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cover.
- Cook 4 min.
- on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add soup, water and soy sauce to skillet; stir until well blended.
- Bring to boil.
- Add rice and vegetables; mix well.
- Top with chicken; cover.
- Reduce heat to low; cook 5 min.
- or until rice is tender and vegetables are heated through.