5-Minute Meat-Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 4 Bell peppers (nice-looking ones)
- 200 grams Ground meat (pork or beef)
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Egg
- 200 ml Milk
- 1 as much (to taste) Cheese
- 1 Cumin, nutmeg, and coriander
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers, which will become lids, and remove the seeds.
- Saute the ground meat and minced onion, and season liberally with the spices, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff the meat into the bell peppers.
- Beat the egg into the milk, divide it up among the bell peppers, pouring it over the meat, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180C, then they're done!
- You could also use a toaster oven to observe the progress.
- Add seasonal ingredients and bake until they look delicious.