Another Pointe In Tyme's Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/4 c. fresh orange juice Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly-minced parsley
- 1 tsp freshly-minced chives
- 1 tsp freshly-minced oregano
- 1 tsp freshly-minced basil
- 1 tsp freshly-minced mint Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Whisk together the citrus juices and vinegar in a bowl till mixed.
- Whisk in the mustard, then slowly whisk in the oil.
- Continue to whisk till slightly thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and fresh grnd black pepper.
- Serving Ideas : Complementary Recipe - Marinated Vegetable Salad with Sweet Herbs and Citrus Vinaigrette