Almost Chicken Piccata
- 4 large chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp capers
- 4 tbsp butter
- 5 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 salt
- 1 ground black pepper
- 1 large lemon
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Slice the breast in half beat them till they are close to being even.
- This is done to make it even cooking
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and oil in a large pan.
- Fry chicken breasts in hot oil, about 5 minutes each side.
- Add salt and pepper move to a plate.
- In the same pan, add the remaining butter, garlic, and capers.
- Add lemon juice, wine, and chicken broth, bring to boil, scraping off the brown bits from the pan.
- Simmer 15 minutes let reduce a bit.
- Add chicken to sauce basting for 10 minutes remove from heat.
- Let rest 7 minutes.
- Slice lemon into thin slices to garnish.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!