6WBM Pepper Chicken
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon no salt added dried ancho chile powder
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers or 2 red bell peppers or 2 yellow bell peppers or 2 orange bell peppers or 2 jalapeno peppers
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with chili powder.
- In a non-stick skillet, brown chicken breasts over high heat.
- Add garlic, yellow onions, and peppers, along with a little water.
- Cook on medium heat until done (approximately 20 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- The longer you cook any hot peppers, the less hot they will be.
- For a different and unique flavor, try adding fresh pineapple or pear i the last 3 minutes of cooking.