A Touch of Luxury! Bing Cherry Jelly
- 300 grams Bing cherries
- 500 ml Water
- 70 grams Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 10 grams Gelatin
- Soak the gelatin in 4 tablespoons of water.
- Slice the cherries around the circumference, split in half, and remove the pits.
- It's the same method that you use for cutting an avocado or a peach.
- Your hands may get stained so be aware of that.
- Make sure to wear a apron so that the juice won't get on you.
- Heat the water and sugar in a pot, add the cherries, and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add the gelatin and lemon juice.
- To prevent the cherries from continuing to cook after being taken off the heat, place the pot in ice-cold water to chill.
- This will prevent the cherries from losing their texture.
- Once the mixture is chilled, pour into molds, and chill until set.